Saturday, December 29, 2007
My favourite movie
Hi friends!Do you always watch your favourite movie?My favourite english movie is High School Musical.I know that many childrens and also teenagers like that movie.And my favourite malay movie are Cinta Q and Heart.And...one more,it is cartoon movies,yup!childrens will love it to watch cartoon..my best ever cartoon movie are Shrek,Alvin and the Chipmunks and also Happy Feet.The most most movie that I like is Alvin and the Chipmunks,do you know why?I like it because they are so...cute!If you have any comments to leave,you can do so.=]
posted by Sweat Pink at 5:40 PM -
2 Comments:
Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Sweat Pink
Home:
Pasir Ris, Singapore
About Me:
Hi..i am syukrina..going to 13 tis yr..i got my brain from madrasah al-ma'arif..well..enjoy reading my blog!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

 

 
image by velusariot from bigstockphoto.com